This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, January 31, 2013

Slow Day

Yo Blog Buddies,

Well today is a slow day - Melissa is at the yoga studio and I'm waiting to go to the dentist!

:>(

While on the road for 9 months it was impossible to find a place that you could just walk in off the street and get your teeth cleaned - so it has been over a year since my last exam and cleaning!!!

I do not like going to the dentist - but it never seems as bad once you go and get it over with!

So now I will be back on my dental schedule of checkups every 6 months and cleanings every 4 months.

Soooooo after the dentist I'll pickup Melissa at the studio we'll go food shopping and then a relaxing afternoon.

Later dudes,



JR      :>)