This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, January 4, 2013

PUNTA GORDA MUSICIANS OF THE NIGHT

Yo my blog buddies,

Well, last night we went downtown Punta Gorda.  Our friend Wayne ( of Nancy & Wayne ) is quite a good musician - playing a mean guitar.  Every Thursday nite a bunch of musicians get together and have a jam session.  This most times takes place at a park that is on Charlotte harbor in a band stand.  Well the band stand is be refurbished by the city so these wild and crazy musicians play under the stars on the top of a parking garage in downtown Punta Gorda!!!!!  YES my buddies - under the stars on the top of a PARKING GARAGE!!!!!

Soooooo last night we were on top (4th floor) under the stars listening to:

"PUNTA GORDA MUSICIANS OF THE NIGHT!!!!!!!)

WHAT A BLAST - THE STARS WERE OUT AND IT WAS QUITE COMFORTABLE TEMPERATURE WISE!!!!

HERE THEY ARE!!!!



Our friend Wayne







Our friend Wayne on the right



We had a great time and the best part ------ it was January 3 and sitting on the 4th floor of a parking garage with the stars above - in shirt sleeves!!!!!!   THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!

JR    :>)