This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, January 6, 2013

SANIBEL & CAPTIVA ISLANDS

Yo my friends,

On Friday 1/4 we drove down to Sanibel & Captiva Islands to visit some friends.  These folks are friends that we knew in East Boothbay Maine for about 7 years or so.  They were on Sanibel for vacation for a week.  We went out to lunch - caught up on the local (Boothbay gossip) and had a nice time.  That area of Florida is only about 1 hour south of our location and it seemed quite nice.  This summer we plan on going down there for a couple of days and see what's - what!!!  The two islands are connected by a small bridge.

We are also going to plan some trips down to the Keys and of course Key West!!!

Not too much going on today - Melissa is at a yoga workshop for most of the morning and I think I may try to put together 2 outdoor wicker rockers that we bought - that should be lots of fun!!!!!!
   :>(

Yesterday - Saturday - we spent several hours at our pool and Mannnnnnnnn it was GREAT!!!!!  We use to own a 2 week time share in Aruba - went there for twenty years - 2 weeks - every year and this place reminds us so much of our Aruba experiences - resort type living at a nice slow pace - I LOVE IT!!!!!

I had to go over to our RV on Saturday and get some more odds and ends out of it and I have to tell you as happy as I am about our condo - my trip back to the RV was very sad indeed.  I actually found myself talking to it and letting it know everything will be OK!!!

Well - time to open the boxes with the outdoor wicker rockers and see what kind of instructions came with them!!!!!!  :>(  

Later dudes.



JR       :>)