This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, January 12, 2012

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!

Good Afternoon Blog Buddies,

Welllll - my DW Melissa and I went to the storage unit this morning and unloaded about 1/4 of it and proceeded to re-load it in a much more logical manner!  Following are the photos:

BEFORE RE-DISTRIBUTION OF CONTENTS:






It took us about 2 hours to unload and re-distribute the removed contents.  The final result was:
The bench/pew fits into the storage unit along with everything we took out and re-distributed.  Not only that, we have room for MANY MORE items to be stored - not that we have many more items as 90% of our earthly belongings are encompassed within the storage unit.  The remaining items in our TINY APARTMENT UNIT will fit in with perhaps room left over for a tenant or two!  :>)

Sooooooo all is well in storage land!

Following are photos of the newly re-distributed contents.  Some of the items on the right will go into our RV - thereby freeing up that space for the items in our Tiny Apartment Unit.






Now perhaps I can get back to my painting!!!!
WOO-HOO!!!

Enjoy the day my friends and remember this quote from my DW Melissa as you go through life:

"THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR ONE MORE THING!"

JR   :>)