This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, January 22, 2012

NATIONAL CEMETERY UPDATE & SHASTA DAISY FINI

Yo Blog Buddies,

Well ------ there is an NBC TV reporter who covers Santa Fe issues - mostly Governmental issues but also people issues.  We contacted him - he replied and has asked how he can contact us!!!! Progress!!!!  Time will tell!!!

To clear my mind, I decided to finish Shasta Daisies.

When we left off yesterday - this is where we stood.


Needing to be done is the painting in of the daisies as well as some general housekeeping regarding edges, shadows and overall "take it up another notch!"
Since I paint in an expressionistic style, I never paint in every petal or every blade of grass or every leaf etc etc so the daisies were done with spontaneity - my style.



For my "ATTENTIVE" buddies ---------

HOW HE DO DAT???




Well I hope you enjoyed this finish of the demo for
"SHASTA DAISES"

If interested, another $65 steal.  :>)

Depending on what the NBC TV reporter has to say, may or may not dictate our next move in what we consider a violation of our Civil Rights.
We believe we are correctly reading and understanding the Regulations of the National Cemeteries which by the way is UP TO DATE as of 1/12/12 and hope we can bring this issue to a favorable closure for us and all peoples. 

JR  :>)