This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, January 27, 2012

RV LOGO

Good Morning Blog Buddies,

Well this morning we had a conference call with the President and VP of NEXUS - the company in Elkhart Indiana (http://www.nexusrv.com/) who is manufacturing our 2012 - 31' RV.

We firmed up all the info, dotted the i's and crossed the t's and all seems well and ahead of schedule.

A while back in colaboration with a screen-printing company in Albuquerque I designed a logo for our RV and had them print up some T-shirts and sweatshirts with the logo on the back.  Following is one on the T-shirts.  Wellllllll - in working with the RV manufacturer and the graphics company they use for the decorative decals on the RV, I supplied my design, and this same design will be on the back of the RV.  The back of the RV is off white fiberglass and the DREAMCATCHERS Logo will be in black - it will be 30 inches high and 14 3/4 inches wide at the widest point.

TAAAAA -DAAAAA 


Try to envision this 30 inches top to bottom and 14 3/4 inches at the widest point.

WOW---HOLY CRAP HOW BEAUTIFUL !!!!

I GOTTA say I'm pretty proud of this design.  It was taken from a dreamcatcher that I have and will in fact be travelling with us inside the RV.  If you don't know the story behind a dreamcatcher, google it - being part Native American I fully believe in the power of a dreamcatcher.

The folks at NEXUS Claude Donati, President and David Middleton, Vice President ( http://www.nexusrv.com/ ) have been so very helpful in the selection of various components in the RV.
If you're looking for an RV - contact them 1-855-786-3987 or check out the web site (above) - TRUST ME blog Buddies you will be soooooooo very happy you did.They eliminate the middleman and sell directly to the public - thereby saving you thousands and thousands of dollars.  The middleman's profit is your savings.
HOW GREAT IS THAT!!!!!!!

Well Blog Buddies - sort of a lazy day today - not sure if I will paint or not - after having talked about our RV to Claude and David, I may just lean back in my recliner and day dream!!!!

JR   :>)