This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

NOT A THING TODAY!!!

Hello Blog Buddies,

I got nothing for y'all today!!!!  Just a short note to let you know that today got away from me.  It's Wednesday and that means food shopping - Sam's Club and dropping off some "STUFF" to the storage area.  Slowly but surely we are moving out of our TINY UNIT! 

When I got to Trader Joe's this morning after dropping my DW Melissa off at the Yoga Studio, they were not open - WHY???????  The shopping center they are in had no electricity so they would not let any shoppers into their store. 
So I went to Albertson's and completed the shopping for those items we get at this grocery store.  Went back home - put the groceries away.  Packed up the car with storage STUFF and headed back out.
Got the STUFF put into storage and went to Sam's Club for my weekly donation to their bottom line profit.  Head back to our TINY UNIT - stopped at Trader Joe's again and NOPE - still closed!!!

It was just too late to start a painting as I needed to go retrieve my DW from the Yoga Studio.  WHEW - no rest for the wicked!!!

We'll see what tomorrow brings!!!!

Later Dudes----------------------------------------------------------

JR   :>)