This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, January 30, 2012

RV INSURANCE

Good Morning Blog Buddies,

Well most likely no painting today!  I've got to start looking for RV insurance in the form of a bundled package to include our car and our storage unit.  I've got about 6 companies to call and check on prices.  I'll make up a form to use so as to try and keep "apples to apples"  and not end up with fruit salad!!!!  :>)

We got a photo of what our overhead entertainment center (with surround sound) will look like.  This is not ours, but ours will be identical.  Cherry wood residential cabinets built by Amish cabinet makers, smoked glass in the windows and some nice storage.  it is a 32" HDTV and a DVD player as well.  This was an option that we chose instead of having a bed above the cab.  The TV pulls out forward and moves side to side and also lifts up so the storage behind can be accessed.  PRETTY SLICK!!!!!






This was our ONE - big optional interior update for our unit along with matching residential Cherry wood cabinets in the kitchen and bath.  On the exterior our big optional update was "Automatic Levelers"  At a push of a button this unit will automatically level the RV.  It has four big feet that come down and via computerization it figures out the leveling needed - side to side - front to back.  COOL!!!!!  Our Dreamcatcher Logo would be the other exterior update.

Well -------- got to be getting my skates on and get busy!!!

Later my friends.

JR   :>)