This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, January 19, 2012

A POINT OF VIEW - POINT/COUNTER POINT

Hello Blog Buddies,

One thing that I'm sure will be both interesting and full of humor will be MY views on RV issues as compared to my DW's views.

We have been packing up things in our TINY UNIT to get ready for our departure on April 1, 2012.  "STUFF" has been getting packed up and taken to the storage unit and "STUFF" has been getting donated.  My DW and I are very pro-active and I'm sure we will be all packed and ready to move by March 15, 2012.

That said-------one of the major issues in an RV is STORAGE SPACE and the other issue is the WEIGHT of the stored items.

That said we have been reducing the amount of clothing needed and at present are packing up warmer weather clothing as January in New Mexico does not require warm weather clothing!!!  :>)

Well ----- that said - and I just said it-----following is a photo of 2 duffel bags - the bag at the top of the photo belongs to my DW and the bag at the bottom of the photo is mine.  These duffel bags contain some of the clothing to be stored in the RV. 


Does anyone see any difference in the quantity contained in the bags??????  To my untrained eye the bag (DW's) closest to the top of the photo seems to be almost OVER-LOADED - my bag closest to the bottom of the photo seems to be under-loaded. 

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ------ something is wrong here!!!!  I'm hoping my DW's bag is not just her "shoe bag!"

JR  :>)