This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, February 12, 2012

DAY OF REST

Yo Blog Buddies,

Well today being Sunday, we both were quite lazy and just relaxed!  We did however go for a nice brisk walk around the Plaza area - it was a tad chilly but very invigorating none the less.

We have been discussing the possibility of replacing our couch in our new RV with Lane Theater seats.  Nice leather ones that are against the wall recliners.  Of course we would not do that right away but its on a list of "Possible changes."  These can go about an inch or two from the wall and recline OUTWARDS!!!  How cool is that!!!!!

It's funny how the mind works, we have not even picked it up yet but we are thinking of changes to the interior!!!!  food for thought at this point.

We hope to get some more photos as the construction progresses - I would guess that it will be completed some time before the end of February or very early in March.  Once completed, it will be kept inside - in the heated show room that NEXUS has - and I'm sure potential customers can look at it.

Yesterday I spent most of the day looking at maps and searching for state parks in Florida.  The net result was the planning of a trip up and down the lower WEST coast of Florida as well as the Keys.  I've found 6 State parks that we will try to stay at from the period of January 15, 2013 to March 13, 2013.  These places fill up very quickly!!!
Reservations cannot be made until 11 months prior to your requested arrival and you can only stay a maximum of 14 nights.  So we'll have to watch dates very closely and make sure we call exactly 11 months prior to our requested stay at these 6 Florida State Parks.  First call will be on February 15th!  YIKES that is next week!!!!

Well, take care and until we talk again next week - stay happy and healthy my friends.

JR    :>)