This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

YO BLOG BUDDIES

Welllllllll - we moved into our TINY UNIT at the end of September 2011 with a 6 month lease.  6 months seemed soooooo long and now there is only 6 weeks remaining on our lease!  WOW!!!  Time has gone by fast - it's been a pleasant stay - the UNIT is comfortable - TINY - but comfortable.  It is a very quiet UNIT on the 3rd floor (top floor) of a complex with most of the residents seeming to work during the day and not a lot of kids which accounts for the quietness.

The TINY UNIT is about 1/2 the size of the house we sold and this worked out well as it gave us a chance to live in smaller space which will be of benefit when we get our RV as the RV will be LESS THEN HALF THE SIZE OF THIS TINY UNIT.  We will be living in about 300 sq ft. (or LESS) in our RV - nice and COMFY & COZY!!!

Soooooo with that said and I just said it --- we shall begin today's demo.

These are very small paintings - I was cleaning up my area - getting ready to pack stuff up and I found these 2 canvas panels - don't know where they came from but I'll make use of them!!!  They are 4 x 6 - as I say they are SMALL.

Soooooo let's begin - I've decided to do a couple of ocean/dune scenes as when we reach S. Carolina in mid May for a weeks stay I plan on painting plein air at the ocean pretty much every day and they will be ocean/dune scenes which S. Carolina is well know for.

You can get a sense of the smallness based on the Q-tips I've placed at the side and bottom of the canvas panel.

#1


#2




I'm using someone elses computer to try and finish this post as Google Blog no longer works on my computer.
The short of it is I have a cheap little ACER netbook computer.  ACER NETBOOKS are a piece of CRAP!  Never ever buy any ACER product - CHEAP CRAP!!!!  Google Blog is also CRAP - it is very awkward to use and 50% of the time does not run correctly - couple that with a CRAP WiFi provider Century Link who get worse every day!

I will start posting again as soon as I can figure out a way to do so - short of buying a new computer as that AIN"T in the budget right now.

So hang tight and I shall return ------ sometime.

JR   :>(