This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, February 10, 2012

PHOTOS OF RV

Hello Blog Buddies

Well, I have a treat for you folks - we got some progress photos today from NEXUS the manufacturer of our RV - DREAMCATCHERS!!!!

As mentioned in the past, this is a 31 foot Class C self contained RV with a living room slide out 10' x 2'

Some of the photos:


The entry door to our new home

Driver's side with the living room slide out


Back of RV - this is where our DREAMCATCHERS LOGO will go



Large storage compartment at rear - also doors on each side of it for pass through access - this will double as "Guest Quarters'  :>)


I'll be doing dishes here pretty soon - Cherry Wood residential cabinets


Head board of queen bed still to be installed


One piece fiberglass residential shower with sky light and there will be a curved glass door


Some storage cabinets over the dinette and couch - Cherry wood residential construction made by local Amish cabinet makers


NEXUS LOGO on cab over which will contain our entertainment center with 32" HDTV - DVD player and surround sound. As well as some storage.


WOO-HOO !!!!!!!!

JR  :>)