This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Good Morning

Yo my Blog Buddies,

Well - today is Tuesday and for those of you who follow me often must realize by now that Tuesday is laundry day and house cleaning day!!!!  :>(

As I've pointed out in the past - when we sold our home almost 6 months ago, we vacated about 1,700 sq ft and moved into our TINY UNIT which consists of 850 s ft.  In 5 weeks we will move into our RV and that consists of approximately 250 sq ft!!!!!  YIKES!!!!!

Living for the past 5 months in our TINY UNIT, we have learned how to live in much less space and how to eliminate those things that really are not needed - but nice to have laying around for the occasional once or twice a year use.

We are minimalists ---- having trimmed down our STUFF when we moved from Arizona to New Mexico 5 years ago and once we arrived here, we trimmed down our STUFF again as we unpacked.  We trimmed down our STUFF once again when moving into our TINY UNIT - in preparation for our RV.  We donated a tremendous amount of STUFF and we also sold some STUFF.  Of course we have a LARGE STORAGE BUNKER full of STUFF that we just can't get rid of and it will stay in the LARGE STORAGE BUNKER until...............................

Any hoooooooooo the house is all cleaned and the laundry is all washed and in the dryers.  In about 15 minutes the stove buzzer will go off and it will be time for me to head down into the bowels of our building - into the dark dingy laundry room and get the dried laundry.

After folding all the STUFF - I will start a painting.

A thought came to me when I woke up this morning - my mind is always working - I'm surprised I have not worn it out!!!!  I shall try and incorporate that awakening idea into the painting I do this morning! 

I shall finish this blog post once the painting is done - so I'm off to complete my assigned tasks - back in a while------------------------------------------------------------------
.................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................
...................  :>)