This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, February 3, 2012

SNOW!!!!!

Good Morning Blog Buddies,

Well - woke up this morning to about 4 - 5 inches of snow or as I call it SHAT, as in we were SHAT upon!

I do not like snow and as I just told my DW "I think I'm allergic to snow and need to spend the next 10 -15 years in a warm climate under palm trees to complete the study of my allergies to snow."  Sounds like a plan to me!!!

Sooooo today will be an inside day - DW will be writing as she has started the sequel to The Christmas Village - being an "INSIDER" I can tell you the the start is very exciting and has already started with the goose bumps!!!  Stay tuned - it will only get more interesting as time progresses.

I still feel like I have some pent up energy in me so I may do several very, very, very quick (3 degrees shy of SLOPPY) paintings and work closer to the looseness that I want to reach.

I sold a big painting yesterday H-48 x W-30 so I'm in a good mood.  These $'s will go into our RV Journey account. 

So enjoy the day and until next time.


JR   :>)