This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm back on Google Blog

Hi Blog Buddies,

Well Google - or my computer has started working again!!!!  Will wonders never cease?

I will still develop a Blog on Word Press and see if that proves to be a better alternative than Google.  Google is old software that Google does not support or enhance.

However that said - one of the last paintings I did I found fault with it as to the two vases the same size - one on the left and one on the right.  So I thought I would lengthen the vase on the left - however I decided to add another vase being the vase on the left.

This did two things - eliminate the vases of same size and it added one more element to the painting - both of these IMHO improved the painting.

This is where it ended up the other day - you can see the right and left vases are the same height which to my eye creates a stagnant vision.  Stagnant in the sense that the eye does not know where to look - left or right - so the eye goes to the middle and stays there!  MY BAD!!!!!



Now this is the adjusted painting - which I think you will agree is more interesting and the eye is allowed to move around the painting.
Can you see the improvement?



OK - how long will Google Blog continue to work - ?????????

Until next time my friends


JR     :>)