This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, February 19, 2012

Good Morning

Yo Blog Buddies,

Well, I'm taking another day off today - the last one felt so good I decided on another!

My DW and I took a real long brisk walk this morning a good hour long, all around the Plaza area downtown Santa Fe.  Walking briskly is the best exercise for me - coupled with watching my diet very carefully - it sure does take off the pounds.  Since starting this (latest) diet about 6 months ago, I've lost about 25 pounds.  Feels good - it should also help with the BP and I'm back down to a 34 waist.

Good news today - got up - weighed myself - 149 1/2 I WON HE WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE!!!!!!

As my prize I've chosen breakfast at one of our most favorite restaurants - and I will get my favorite breakfast burrito!!!!

I will continue to diet right up until April 1 and then relax and just try to maintain the 150 weight but I figure if I can drop another 5 pounds I can have a real fun time putting it back on!!!!!  Going out to Elkhart Indiana - spending 5 days out there and then 4 days to return to Santa Fe with the RV, we will be eating out a lot so I really feel the need to drop another 5-7 pounds in preparation for our trip! 

There is a nice restaurant in Elkhart called the Chubby Trout - great food - and woderful dessets but I will hold off on the desserts and concentrate on the fish!!!
We found another great restaurant - I forget the name - sort of a PUB and I had the best crab cakes there that I've ever had and I've had a lot of crab cakes!!!  Which is way I may be so crabby!!!!!

We, my friends take care and remember as you go through life--------------------------

THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE!!!!!!

JR    :>)