This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, February 9, 2012

GRANNIES WITH ROSES

Good Morning Blog Buddies,

Well, we are getting our ducks in a row relative to the DRAMA of the Santa Fe Natiional Cemetary.  The response we got from a representative of the office of the National Cemeteries that I posted yesterday MADE NO FRIGGIN SENSE WHAT SO EVER!!
Sooooooo we shall be contacting the news media to get a reaction from them and we have also re-contacted the ACLU.  This is just the beginning and we fully intend on taking this as far as we possibly can.  We will not be here that much longer but that does not matter as we will continue while we are on the road.  We will also stop at every National Cemetery in the USA (I think there are 133 of them) and we walk through and pay our respects to the heros of our Nation.  I'm betting we will not be refuse entrance.
The Dictator of the SFNC seems to have made this is own private place and wants no one to enter.  We live across the street from the SFNC and other than services being held - sometime 2 a day, the gun salutes and the playing of TAPS, you rarely see anyone walking in there - it is deserted - hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of identical bone white head stones in perfect alingment with one another.  The only thing missing to explain this LACK OF RESPECT  is a BIG SIGN SAYING:

STAY OUT PER ORDER OF THE SFNC DICTATOR

The SFNC DICTATOR has made THE SFNC HIS PRIVATE ISLAND!!!!!
SINFUL-SINFUL-SINFUL is what it is!!!

I am heart-sickened over this.

My DW and I will be taking our "WALKS OF GRATITUDE AND RESPECT" very soon again and if necessary we will put signs on our backs saying:

WE ARE NOT EXERCISING - WE ARE WALKING THESE GROUNDS TO EXPRESS OUR GRATITUDE AND RESPECT TO THE HEROS OF OUR FREE NATION.

OK - more on this as it develops!

I finished the painting that I started the other day I think I called it:

"Roses & Grannie Smiths"  Welllllll I've changed it to:

"GRANNIES AND ROSES"

I finished it up without taking many photos, as there was really only tweaking left to do and to be honest, I was just too lazy to take photos!  :>(    My BAD!!!

Soooooooo here we are ----- Grannies & Roses 12 x 9 palette knife and brush application on a single sheet of canvas.




I did take some close-ups for my "ATTENTIVE BUDDIES"


HOW HE DO DAT?????





 


Well - I hope you enjoyed the finish of this piece.

Remember if you believe in something - STANDUP FOR IT!!!!

Don't let anyone put you down or bully you into retreating!

I do have to say that I'm some what surprised that only perhaps one or two of my blog followers have so much as commented on the issue of the SFNC.  I find it hard to believe that it is not a topic - and an issue of interest that cannot be denied as a possibe violation the civil rights.

SPEACH IS FREE MY FRIENDS - THAT'S WHY WE CALL IT FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

I have to say I'm not looking for you to agree with me - feel free to disagree but for goodness sake take two minutes and SPEAK UP!

 I do have to say IMHO one of the biggest problems with our country today is

NOT MANY PEOPLE GIVE A CRAP

JR    :>(