This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, June 22, 2012

Acadia Day 1 - part 1

Yo my friends,

Well yesterday we toured parts of Acadia and it is most likely the most beautiful scenery we have ever seen!!!! I took over 100 photos but won't send all of them - I will send some photos in 2 postings, Part 1 & part 2 so I do not bog down you computers.  If you have ever had the urge to come see Acadia - DO IT - it is something not to be missed!!






Came across some painter buddies and had a nice discussion with them 


I think this fella was a Pro as he looked familiar - beautiful work!





I remember when we saw the Grand Canyon for the first time - we could not say WOW enough times - this certainly was on an equal with that.

JR   :>)