This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, June 11, 2012

SALMON FALLS RIVER RV PARK

Yo Blog Buddies,

Well, here we are snug as bugs in the Salmon Falls River RV Park in Lebanon Maine - just over the NH border near Rochester NH.  About 5 minutes down the road is the RV repair place we will bring our RV to at 8am Tuesday morning to have our slide out looked at - it is not working properly!!!  :>(

This RV park is another one of those with lurking 30 foot pines over head!!!!!  I guess that would be normal for being in Maine!!!! I've just got to get use to these hovering pine trees and start thinking What grows up - stays up!!!!

Google blog does not want to seem to post any entry with pictures - so I will send photos when google gets squared away.  Google blog is so frustrating - all kinds of problems and google just does not seem to care - their attitude is:

It's FREE so take what you get!!!!

JR   :>)