This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, June 24, 2012

Timberland Acres RV Park


We have been at the Timberland Acres RV Park since Wednesday 6/20 and will be leaving on Monday 6/25.  Our stay here has been WONDERFUL!!!  A very clean park with pull through sites and a good distance between sites.  The sites are gravel with grass sides - picnic table and a fire ring.  Nice pool and good laundry services.  All in all on a scale of 5 I would give this a 5 and we would return in a heart beat!!!

The best part about this park is LOCATION-LOCATION-LOCATION!!!!!
It is in Trenton Maine - about 10 miles from downtown Bar Harbor and about 15 miles from Acadia National Park.

www.timberlandacresrvpark.com

Ask for Debbie!

Bar Harbor is a beautiful coastal Maine town and these people appreciate tourists and they know how to welcome tourists.  Free parking - some a 2 hour limit - public bathrooms - great restaurants - great shops - boat rides of all sorts and best of all nice friendly people!!

Acadia is to be seen - AGAIN-AGAIN-AGAIN!!!!  The scenery is almost hard to believe it is perhaps the most beautiful scenery we have ever laid our eyes on.  If you are thinking about coming to Acadia National Park - DO NOT DELAY - DO IT - DO IT - DO IT - you will thank me for this advice!!!  We spent 3 days touring Acadia NP!!!

JR   :>)