This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Slide out

Yo Blog Buddies,

Well, the attempt to have our slide out fixed today was a bust!!!!!  The repair place who indicated they would work on it decided after having our RV for 5 1/2 hours that the job was too big for them.  In my opinion they should never have even agreed to look at it!!!  When we went into the place this morning I knew it was not going to be a successful attempt.  They were clearly out of their league - they had the ability to conference call with the builder of the RV and the manufacturer of the slide and chose not to do so and simply say AFTER 51/2 hours that they did not want to attempt the repair.  They did not even call the people who were at their disposal!!!!

Nexus - has been very supportive during our month long attempt to get the repair done.  Steve at Nexus has found repair centers who imply they can do the work but yet when presented with the opportunity they change their minds - only after having wasted our time!

We are in what I would call a sub standard camp ground as well as an overpriced campground now, only because it was close to the dealer who led Nexus to believe they could do the repair!!!  The problem has been the greed of various dealers who seem to think they have a chance to grab a quick repair dollar and are really not qualified!!!!

We are leaving this sub standard campground a day early as we really do not want to be here - not our cup of tea - and at best the maintenance policy here is deferred maintenance by at least 5 - 7 years.

I will review this campground later but it's safe to say we would never return.

On a happy note we found a great cafe' - The Salmon Falls Cafe' & Bar on Rte 202 Lebanon, ME.  If you are ever in the area (which I doubt - as there is NOTHING HERE) be sure to stop in - Great - Great Food - and oh yes one very unqualified RV repair center!

JR   :>(