This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, June 10, 2012

Yo my friends,

28 years ago on June 9th Melissa and I were married at the York Harbor Inn - York Maine and we also had our reception there.  Welllllllll last nite - June 9th we drove up to the YHI and celebrated our 28th anniversary!!!!

They are famous for their LOBSTA stuffed chicken breast as well as a strip steak stuffed with crab meet.  I got the LOBSTA stuffed chicken breast which I had at our wedding 28 years ago and Melissa had the strip steak stuffed with crab meat.

The meal was as good if not better than it was 28 years ago!!!!!

We split a hot fudge sundae for dessert!

I'll send some pictures once we get some decent WiFi as today Wifi is HORRID!!!!

JR  :>)