This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, June 14, 2012

Humble Pie

Yo my friends,

Well - today on a scale of 1 - 10 was a 10+!!!!!!  The sky was blue with not a cloud - the sun was bright and warm and the temperature was just perfect.  I KNOW - I KNOW - I tend to bash the New England weather so when it produces (which I will still say is not all that often) I like to give it credit!!!!

We spent most of the day at Pemaquid Light which is out on Pemaquid Point in Bristol Maine.  When we lived in East Boothbay ME - which is a short distance from Pemaquid Light, the signature painting for my gallery was Pemaquid Light.  For seven years I painted Pemaquid Light and all the other light houses around the rocky coast of Maine and happy to say I made a living doing that!

I have a lot of photos from our stay at Pemaquid today - HOWEVER --- Google blog which is a very horrid piece of software since they "IMPROVED" it still can not process photos in with the text of a blog post.  I don't know what I'm going to do with this as if I change blog processors I will lose all my previous postings on google and I will also lose my followers.  So I need to try and find a way to have the pictures post within the text of my blog postings.

I wish I could say when I'll be able to post pictures again, but I'm at a loss as to the answer!!!  Very disheartening at the least!!!!

JR    :>(