This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, June 14, 2012

BALL OF FIRE IN SKY!!!!!!!!

Yo my friends,

Well, the rain has stopped and the sun has come out - so its OFF WE GO!!!!
We will go to Pemaquid Light House today and do some relaxing - reading - writing - painting.  This will be my first session of painting for about 3 months - always a bit tentative when starting up again after such a long period of not painting.

I am feeling an urge to do a very loose style which is what I do after a break in the action.  It helps me get back into the process as for the first couple of pieces I really do not care how they come out, it is just an exercise in arm motion - creativity and building up the confidence of motion and strokes.

"Pemaquid In The Rough" is a title bouncing around in my head - time will tell ( TWT)

We'll also spend some time in Damariscotta which is a nice little seaside community and one that we really enjoy.

So a few chores to do around the RV this morning and then off for the day.

Keep the sun at your back and your eyes on the future.

JR    :>)