This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, June 16, 2012

Picture Test

Yo,


A quick post - I switched over to Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer - which Google blog suggests - since updating Google blog which IMHO needed no updating as it ran just fine before they updated it and screwed it up!!!!!


Pemaquid light - front view




Pemaquid light rear view




Rocky coast of Pemaquid point




OK - this is just a test - so if it works - I'm back in business and will send more photos - so many that you folks will most likely find yourselves wishing my photo sending abilities did not get FIXED!!!!1


JR   :>)