This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, June 18, 2012

MORE COASTAL VISITS

Good Morning my friends,

Well yesterday we went back out to Ocean Point in East Boothbay and out to Southport - the island connected to Boothbay via a swing bridge - also out to Hendricks Head and then downtown for a walk about.

Ocean Point is one of our favorite areas in East Boothbay we love to sit on the rocks and watch the ocean and the boat activity.

OCEAN POINT








This is the East Boothbay General Store - we always stop in for a muffin or such as a treat while resting our buns at Ocean Point.  They have great home made food of all sorts and it is a landmark in East Boothbay - right on the road out to the point.



SOUTHPORT

Great scenery on this little island as well as a real nice "in the rough" restaurant Robinson's Wharf


A tank full of nice fresh LOBSTA!!!!!




This is the fellow who cooks all the LOBSTA




We then went out to Hendricks Head beach for a "sit me down."  The Hendricks Head Light is right on the point of Hendricks Head






Near Hendricks beach is a cove called Cozy Harbor - with a very famous scene that many, many artists have painted - including myself


I'll save the downtown photos for another post as I don't want to overload your computer!!!

Well, off to walk around Damariscotta this morning.  Tonight we are meeting some friends at King Eider's Pub - a great local eating place - very famous for their crab cakes!!!!  :>) 

Until next post stay healthy and happy!


JR     :>)