This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, June 5, 2012

CLEARING???????

Yo blog buddies,

Well, after nearly 5 days of rain and 52 degree temps, it appears that we may see a clearing and some sun tomorrow!!!  WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!

As most of you know, I have a fear of heavy rain - yes, it is real - GOOGLE it!!!!!

While most of our time here at the beach has been wet & chilly, we really had a good time - for me the family reunion this past Sunday at my sister's house was the highlight!  A lot of wonderful happenings took place and I realize now that our family needs to keep in touch more often.  My favorite cousins were there - Russell, Donna and Majorie whom I have not seen for a good 12 years, my sisters Cathy & Judy - again a 12 year absence and my brother John whom I have not seen for a good 12 years.  Nieces and nephews again a 12 year absence!  Small little kids running around that I never saw before this past Sunday.  A tap on the shoulder - BETTER YET--- A SMACK UP SIDE THE HEAD!!!!  You need to keep in touch with your family!!!

We hope to spend some time on the beach tomorrow and on Thursday we head up to Wolfeboro NH to visit a dear friend we both worked with at the bank for many, many years - I worked with her for about 30 years!!!!

We have had spotty WiFi as the 5 day storm (NOR'EASTA) off the coast caused lots of problems connecting to the i-phone Verizon HOT SPOT - so perhaps now that the storm is moving out WiFi will be better.

Take care my friends and if you've lost touch or contact with family - renew your contact tomorrow if not sooner!

JR     :>)