This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 2 - part 2

Ho dudes,

Part 2 of our adventure today.


I think I see a painting here - ( If I ever get off my lazy butt!!)



Ahhhhhh a beautiful maiden with the wind whipping her hair about!



A small little fleet of LOBSTA boats at rest


Another painting I be thinking - that's Scottish talk!!!  :>)


We stopped at at a little coffee shop over looking the cove - this is a homemade delight made with fillo dough and filled with cheese and fried bacon - a CANADIAN/SCOTTISH DELIGHT!
We split this and were washed down with mochas 


 This is a chocolate oat meal thick cookie and will be eaten with coffee this afternoon!

:>)




LOBSTA trap at rest!




JR    :>)