This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, June 30, 2012

Halifax post # 3

Yo again my friends.

Halifax Post # 3


Tug boat rides for the kids



Fish & chips at Murphy's on the waterfront



The Canadian Coastal Patrol (Coast Guard)


The Scottish influence


A quaint side street


Back at the RV park - the view from my chair - time for a nap!


Our plans for today - Saturday are to go to the farmers market, me to sketch and paint, Melissa to write.  Later this evening there is a live dance band playing at the restaurant here and we'll walk up and check them out.

Enjoy the day my friends and remember - OH damn - I forgot what I was going to say!!

JR   :>)