This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, June 29, 2012

MORE OF PEGGY'S COVE ON DAY 2

Yo my Blog Buddies,

Some more photos from our journey to Peggy's Cove on our day 2 in Nova Scotia.

I can see some more paintings in these photos!!!

A "USED" buoy shop 


Final rest place for an old whaler


The test of time for this old place





Peggy's Cove Lighthouse




A section of the few residents who brave this remote location





Today - Day 3 - we are going down to Halifax to the waterfront and at noon take a 3 masted  sailboat ride around the harbor as well as investigate the waterfront.
It appears as tho it will be a nice day - sky is thus far mostly blue with a few clouds and the sun is starting come out - so all looks promising for another journey today.

Take care my friends.

JR   :>)