This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, June 24, 2012

Last Day in Bar Harbor

Yo my friends,

Well, today cleared out after all so we went down to Bar Harbor around 11:30 this morning.
Walked around - went into some stores - got a mocha and sat on a bluff overlooking the Harbor.  this is just a beautiful place and we could not leave tomorrow morning without going into town once more!



A cruise ship was in the harbor today The Independence of American Cruise Lines


Some of the shops



The prettiest lady in the entire town!!!!


Some of the fudge, chocolate and ice cream I left behind for the next batch of tourists!!!!




More shops


A splash of color 


Author brainstorming


This has been a perfect stop in our journey - we just love Bar Harbor and Acadia NP - a truly beautiful and special spot.

Next blog post will be from Canada sometime between Monday and Wednesday depending on our ability to connect to WiFi.  We should be stopping in New Brunswick Canada or there-a-bouts on Monday night on our way to Hubbards Beach.

Take care my buddies.


JR      :>)