This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, June 22, 2012

ACADIA DAY 2

Yo my friends,

This is DREAMCATCHERS  resting in her spot at Timberland Acres RV Park -Trenton ME - as you can so NO BIG TREES HANGING OVER US!!!!  This is the type of location we like best - of course full view of an ocean would be better :>) - this type of site allows a lot of light to come in during the day and while it might heat up the inside of the coach more than a shaded site, that's why we have A/C!!!!!  I sleep a lot better at night knowing that there are not any 30 foot trees hanging over my roof!


A nice picnic table and a fire ring - you buy the wood from the RV Park @ $3 a bundle of about 6 split logs.  



This is the main street in the Park and these are our neighbors going up the street.  It is very quiet in here and is quite a nice park.  The spaces are nice and wide so your neighbor is not too close and they are pull through spaces - nice and long - this means you do not have to back into the space which is not as easy as it sounds!!!
As I mentioned, there are 246 spaces here and I would guess less than 1/2 are taken.  


Well, we spent a 2nd day in Acadia NP and I will blog about that tomorrow morning.

Take care!

JR    :>)