This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, July 1, 2012

CANADA DAY

Good morning blog buddies,

Well, today is CANADA DAY!  Tonight there will be music and fireworks right here at the RV Park - should be lots of noise and fun.  It will take place down at the beach.

Yesterday morning we went to the Farmers Market and picked up some stuff - a really nice market with fresh veggies and baked goods and other stuff,  It takes place in a nice little park, inside of a barn like building.  There are rest room facilities in a separate building.  The park is open 7 days a week so I think today we are going back to the park, I'll do some painting and Melissa will so some writing.  We are starting to get back into "normal life" and not so much in the "vacation mode!"

We have a couple of day trips planned for this up coming week to some more of the little towns around the coastal area we are in - there is a lot to do here and I'm sure we will some things more than once during our month long stay.

Wifi is working this morning as most of the folks have yet to arise!

Take care my friends and if I can get WiFi later, I'll report on the events of the day - if not I'll be back again tomorrow morning.  Most of the folks who came for the weekend will be leaving tomorrow morning so there will be a mass exit of many, many campers and then the park will be back to normal.

Please excuse any mis-spellings as Google spell check is still not working!

JR   :>)