This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, July 2, 2012

CANADA DAY CELEBRATION - Post #1

Yo my friends.

Well here are some photos from the CANADA DAY celebration that took place water front here in Hubbards Nova Scotia last night.  It was really a great time - 5 different bands played they had a huge birthday cake that feed a couple hundred folks - wonderful time.
This is the 145th anniversary of Canada becoming a country onto their own!!!

This group was GREAT - the girl is one of the best fiddlers I've ever heard!!!




The folks to our left



What a mean fiddle she played!!!!  a lot of Scottish jig music - GREAT!
This was a family group - the father on guitar - the mother on the electric bag pipes and the son on the drum thing he is sitting on!


This was the 2nd group - lot of sea-fare songs as well as Johnnie Cash



Two very proud Canadians!!!



I'll post a few more in another post to ease download times.

JR    :>)