This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, July 21, 2012

Liverpool - LaHave Chester-

Yo my friends,

Well - Saturday we went to Liverpool - LaHave and Chester.  Liverpool was just so - so and really not very interesting.  LaHave we had been to before and liked it so we stopped there again on the way back for Liverpool.  Chester is a little town that we had not been to but saw the signs when leaving LaHave and WOW what a cool place it is!!!!

Chester was one of those places you just stumble upon with blind luck!

Some photo for youse guys:

Me DW Melissa


I found out why some of the lighthouses in NS are not very tall.  They are Harbor Lighthouses and merely guide ships into the harbor.  the taller lighthouses are used to provide a beacon for ships to determine their position.

This is a harbor lighthouse 





Cannons to protect the harbor



More sea roses




Wild morning glories on the beach


This is also a Harbor lighthouse - and yes that is a sea gull sitting on top!!!

PORT MEDWAY LIGHT HOUSE




A splash of daisy color


Lobsta boats at rest



I like this lighthouse and it will most likely show up in a painting!



This is a Yucca in full bloom - never thought they would grow in NS and make it thru the winter!!!!


Great beach and you can drive you car onto the sand!!!!


DW getting her toes wet!


A painting here????



A splash of color in Chester



The Chester Playhouse


We will be going back to Chester next week so there will be more photos of this lovely quaint town.

JR      :>)