This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Good morning

Yo my friends,

Well ---- it looks like another cloudy day with possible showers.  I've got our little ceramic heater on low (750) watts and it is warming up nicely.  Just enough to take the slight chill and dampness out of the air.

Don't know what we are going to do today - other than pickup a few groceries and maybe a treat for coffee this afternoon. I think I've figured out a way to set up my easel in the RV so I may give that a try.  House cleaning is also on the list for today or tomorrow so plenty to do - just got to work up the desire!!!!   :>)


If it's not raining - a trip to Mahone Bay may be in order - assuming we can walk around and look - we don't shop for much as there is not much room in the RV for many more things but it's still nice to look!  The other day we went into a pewter shop where they sell all sorts of pewter and they also make all of it there.  We got to see a demo of the making of some pewter earrings - a very interesting procedure!


With the "weekenders" gone it is quiet around the grounds - which is nice - but at the same time it's nice to see little kids playing and riding their bikes around the loops.


So for me it's time to put the coffee on and get the bowls and spoons out for our daily breakfast of strawberry yogurt!  This is how we can afford to have a treat with coffee this afternoon!


So if the day develops into anything of interest, I will post later today.


Take care my friends and as my good artist buddy Dale in Iowa says:


"Work the day and let the day work you."




JR    :>)