This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, July 13, 2012

LAHAVE NOVA SCOTIA

Yo blog buddies,

Well our journey today brought us down the south coast of the area we are in and we ended up in LaHave.  A quaint village with interesting waterfront and stores as well as an Historical lighthouse.

First let me say this - we did not find any of the places we set out to find as Nova Scotia is very bad on directional signage!!!  Example they will have a sign saying ROSE COVE with an arrow pointing up.  Never again will you see any directions to ROSE COVE!!!

We met a local couple out at the LaHave light house and they concurred with the poor directional help and told us about 5 miles back there was a ferry and one had to take their car across the bay, on the ferry, to get to the places we set out to find!!!!  Forget the ferry!!!!!

First some photos of Blue Rock which is a little fishing village just before you get into LaHave.

Fishing shacks




Of course a splash of color


What would summer be without Queen Anne's Lace!!!!


Tomorrow I will post the LaHave photos as WiFi is very slow with the campground filled up with the weekend end crowd and kids who download movies etc etc!!!!


JR   :>)