This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Haven

Yo,

As a side note to my posting of this morning - there is a TV series called HAVEN which is a Stephen King production.  The series is suppose to take place in Maine but is filmed here in Nova Scotia.   Last summer King was here in Hubbard NS for most of the entire summer.  There is a church at the end of our street and he uses that in the production - there is a park across from the church and they film there as well - and they were filming there last week.  Additional they have been filming out at the point on the beach.  Well, this week end and this week they have been filming at a restaurant The Shore Club at the entrance to our RV location.  Melissa took several photos during one of the shoots and you can see that on her blog at:

http://writeryogini.blogspot.ca/2012/07/watching-filming-of-stephen-king-show.html

Pretty exciting EH!!!!