This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Monday's Journey

Good Morning Blog Buddies,

Well, yesterday our journey took us back to Peggy's Cove - food shopping and then over to the other side of the cove that our RV is on.

Peggy's Cove is one of those places that you go to and OK - that was nice - but when you go back a 2nd time, you get a better appreciation for what is there and the real beauty of some of the things you may have overlooked on the first visit.

Some photos from yesterday;





This is the berry that forms after the sea rose is done blooming.  During the rest of the summer it will ripen to a reddish/orange color and the birds will gobble them all up.  My understanding is the berry is sort of a "rose hip."







Perhaps a painting???
Two Afloat"





This bagpipe player was giving sort of a little concert at the base of the lighthouse


After putting the groceries away we went over to the other side of the cove our RV is on and sat in a little park looking over to our side of the cove.
Next to the left of this building is where we sat (on the grass) to watch the CANADA DAY festivities and fireworks.






All in all a wonderful day and another fun filled journey in Nova Scotia.
Today we shall go off someplace and enjoy our surroundings - I'll blog about it later.

Til next post, enjoy your day my friends.

JR    :>)