This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, July 25, 2012

FAREWELL TO MAHONE BAY

Yo my friends,

Well, the sky cleared - the sun came out - and we went to Mahone Bay.

This place has great food and pastry!!!




Melissa got a Thai noodle salad


I got an apple wood smoked sausage


Splashes of color in the outside dining area






Main street 




Quiet harbor on a week day


I love strawberry/rhubarb pie and finally found one!!  This was a GREAT PIECE OF PIE!!! 


I really liked Mahone Bay and I may just come back some day in the future!!!!  :>) 


Well my friends we said our farewell to Mahone Bay -  later today I'll do some departure chores and tomorrow we'll do a laundry and the rest of the departure chores and go spend some time at "our park" and say farewell to this lovely spot.

Enjoy the evening my friends.

JR      :>)