This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, July 23, 2012

CHESTER NOVA SCOTIA

Yo my friends,

Well we just returned from Chester did a lot of walking around and had a great lunch!!

Here are some photos of CHESTER & LUNCH!!!!

Harbor photos - small harbor but lovely





Today was sailing lesson for kids


This is where we ate lunch




Nice big delicious LOBSTA roll $14.95 a bargain!!!  We lived in Maine for 20 years and we know LOBSTA rolls and this is the best one we have ever had!!!



Nice baked goods - which we bought some of these also


Chester only has one main street and this is ti - just our kind of town


A splash of color of course!





Well, along with Mahone Bay, Chester is our other favorite little towns in this area of the South Shore of Nova Scotia

Hope you enjoyed - we are in the library parking lot tapped into their WiFi and shall now go across the street to "Our park!!""

JR     :>)