This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, July 9, 2012

Start of a new week

Yo my friends,

Well, it's Monday and the start of a new week!!!  The sun is out and the forecast is for a nice day - it's a tad chilly - which we find most mornings in Nova Scotia start out chilly and warm up around 10am.

We'll do some "around the RV chores" of which will most likely include laundry and then we figure we'll go off for an adventure.  We need to go grocery shopping (for sure.)  Another Canadian expression EH!  There is another cove right after Peggy's Cove that folks say is nice so we figure we'll venture out there and do the grocery shopping on the way back home.

I've got to try and get permission to run my generator.  They say they should be "exercised" every 3 - 4 weeks - that is run for approx 30 minutes under a load - that is with some electrical devices on.  I have not "exercised" my generator since we started out 3 months ago.  All the campgrounds we have been in did not allow generators to run.  They can be noisy and neighbors complain.
If this place won't allow them to be "exercised", we will have to stop in a Wal-Mart parking or some such place and "exercise" it there.

I've also got to wash our RV - but most - 99.9% of campgrounds will not allow the washing of RV's or cars!  TOO DAM MANY RULES!!!!  I noticed some folks washing their RV and their cars here this weekend - so I will check with the manager to see if it is allowed.

Well ---- we'll see what the day brings and perhaps I will blog about it later today.

Enjoy the day my friends.


JR     :>)