This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, July 5, 2012

A RAINY DAY

Good Morning Blog Buddies,


Well today is forecast to be a rainy day and it sure is raining as I write - raining quite hard as a matter of fact.  The extended forecast is for rain into tomorrow, slowing down to showers later on Friday.  We can't complain - on average the weather here has been real nice most of our first week.


Today will be an inside day - I've got a few projects to do regarding the RV and Melissa can do some writing and the both of us can do some reading and napping!!!

Our neighbors Steve & Debbie are leaving today which makes us sad as they are really - really nice folks.  They are from Ottawa Canada and should arrive back home come Saturday.  At some point we hope to visit with them either in Ottawa or in Florida.  They may be in Florida for a stay at the same time we will be there - about 90 miles apart.

Well, almost time to put the coffee on - so perhaps I'll catch up with y'all later in the day.

JR   :>)