This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday

Yo Blog Buddies,

Well the long range weather forecast for the 4 days is for mostly sunny weather!!!
WOO-HOO!!!

Today we are going to head off for that beach that we found in a Provincial Park - we'll pack a lunch and sit on the beach - read - nap - watch the ocean - read - nap - watch the ocean - welllll you get the idea!!!  Sounds like a good plan to me!!!

Most of the weekend campers should be heading out-  so by the time we return from the beach we should almost be back to normal occupancy!!!  The folks next to us (with the big dog) light a fire every night, so we have to shut our windows as their fire-ring is quite close to our RV and the smoke drifts up into our windows.  As I've mentioned before, being from the Southwest (land of the wildfires) we are a little hesitant to have fires.

Last weekend being CANADA DAY weekend, the campground got a bit noisy but all in good taste as there was a lot of singing various Canadian songs - along with the anthem and it seems each province has it's own song outside of the country anthem.  The Nova Scotia song was being sung a lot as the campground was filled mostly with folks from Nova Scotia.  This weekend it has been  quieter.  Most places have "QUIET HOURS" here it is from 11pm - 10am and I must say that folks respect that.

Well, a few things to do before we head for the beach and a day of relaxation.

Take care my friends.


JR   :>)