This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, July 7, 2012

Easy Day

Good morning my friends,

Well today is Saturday and we are going to take it easy.  I've decided to make pancakes for breakfast and after that we will go up to the farmers market and walk around for a while - perhaps buy some nice freshly picked local strawberries - listen to the music while enjoying a cup of local roasted coffee.  After this if the weather is right, we will try out that beach we found on our journey yesterday.  The sun is not out yet - but in checking out the sky it looks like it may be a partly sunny day.  There are several Provincial Parks along the sea coast where they have lifeguards and bathroom facilities and the beaches in these parks are clean and picked up.

The campground pretty much filled up with weekend campers last night and from what we can see it is FULL.  They all for the most part will vacate on Sunday morning and all will be back to normal.  It's kind of nice to have "extra" people around on the weekends as it can get very quiet during the week - the influx of others makes for some amusement.

The people next to us have a HUGE dog and of course he barks every time we go outside!  I'm not a dog person - don't like them - don't trust them.  Of course the neighbor had to say the usual dog owner line -"Oh he is all bark and no bite - he's just a big pussy cat!"  Ya RIGHT!!!!  We had a pussy cat once and he would bite on a moments notice!!!!!!

Enjoy your weekend!

JR   :>)