This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wednesday 7/4

Yo my friends,

Happy 4th of July to all our American friends!

Today the morning will be stay around the RV and do some "RV" chores including the laundry, Melissa will give me my bi-weekly haircut.  We are going to try the 1/8 inch attachment today instead of the 1/4 inch - this will allow me to go 3 - 4 weeks between hair cuts.  The RV needs its weekly vacuuming and dusting as well as some other small chores.

The beach here has been a big disappointment in that it always seems to be covered with globs of smelly seaweed and the campground owners never seem to take on the responsibility of cleaning up the beach very often!  As we say "when life gives you lemons - make lemonade!!"  Sooooooo - yesterday in our travels we found what is called a Provincial Park - sort of like a State park back in the USA - and it has a really nice CLEAN beach!!!!  This afternoon we will head out to that beach and spent most of the afternoon sitting - reading - and gazing at the ocean!

As I say there is more than one way to skin a cat - not that I would ever skin a cat!!! :>)

So, enjoy your 4th and your cookouts and the fireworks - we had our celebration on Canada Day - same-same.

Take care my friends.

JR     :>)