This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mahone Bay

Yo my friends,


Well, yesterday we ended up in Mahones Bay - we went there last week, just passed through and stop for about 1/2 hour.  We really liked it so today we went back for a closer and longer look.


Some photos:


Farmers market - don't get much fresher than this!!!


Our lunch!!!



This is at the farmers market and is an Airstream RV made into a cafe'



Brightly colored houses with a French flair





Of course - a splash of color




Today we may go down to Halifax to go to the Citadel (Military Post) these are very interesting - we always go to the Citadel in Old Quebec City.  There is a free walking narrated tour of the Halifax Gardens at 2pm so we'll take that in as well.  Free is GOOD!!!!!

So - take care and I'll post the results of our journey today.

JR   :>)