This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Good morning my friends

Yo blog buddies,

Well - the sky is cloudy today and the forecast is for showers off and on.  This morning we go up to the library and Melissa is going to do a reading of selected parts of her novel "The Christmas Village" to a gathering of kids.  Should be fun!  I'll try and get some photos - most parents do not want photos taken of their kids and I will take them only if I can just show the backs of their heads.

After that we'll see what the weather is like and if not any showers, we may go off to Mahone Bay for one last visit and some treats for the freezer to have on our 2 1/2 day drive to Old Quebec City.  There was a great bakery in Mahone Bay so we (I) can't pass that up!  If showers are going on, we'll come back to the RV and get some of the inside "get ready to depart" chores done.

All in all a quiet day me thinkith - which is nice to have once in a while.

Soooooo take care and have a great day my blog buddies.


JR      :>)