This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, July 22, 2012

Yo my friends

Well it is quite chilly out this morning - 52 degrees now that is COLD - EH!!!!!

I've got the electric heater going full blast - but when Melissa gets up for her shower I'll have to turn on the propane furnace for sure!!!!  We are low on propane and the "Beverly Hillbillies" campground we are staying in of course does not have a propane fill station!!!~

Today is going to be a lazy day - once it warms up we'll head over to "Our Park" and "VEG OUT!!!"  The music concert will be from 3-5 so we'll of course stay and enjoy that as we did last Sunday.   May also bring my painting "stuff" and work on a couple of paintings.  It has actually been too windy over there to set up my easel - but perhaps we will try again today.

This is our last week in Nova Scotia and we have a couple of return trips planned to places that we really liked best - such as Mahones Bay, Chester and perhaps Peggy's Cove.  The extended forecast is for possible showers on Tues-Wed-Thurs so tomorrow we will head out to Mahones Bay and Chester.  In Chester We found a great little bakery-coffee house-restaurant and they had great looking LOBSTA rolls so we plan that for lunch tomorrow!!!  8>)


On Tuesday morning Melissa has a reading of selected portions of her novel to kids up at "our library!"  Every Tuesday they have a "kids happening" and Melissa spoke to the librarian and she agreed to let Melissa read to the kids.  This is the library that Melissa donated a book to, so that donation worked out well. 

Well, it is starting to warm up in the RV at last - feels good!!!!

Take care my friends and enjoy your Sunday.

JR     8>)