This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, July 19, 2012

THE TALL SHIPS

Yo my friends,

Well we left Hubbards early this morning - 8am and got to Halifax around 9am.  Some of the tall ships were already into the harbor with a few more coming in.  The first thing we did was get our selves a mocha and a treat.



The first Tall Ship we came across was a "movie star!!!!"

YES - The bounty was there and is the ship that was featured in the movie Mutiny on The Bounty!  It was by far the most impressive Tall Ship that sailed into the harbor.



Some more of the Tall ships that were into the Harbor and some on their way in.
















A lot of these tall ships are run by non-profit organizations and have young people working and living on them during the summer, learning sailing and the history of the tall ships.  what a great opportunity!!!!!

We spent about 5 hours there and it was a thrill to see some of these ships.  It was a beautiful day as you can see in the photos and a great opportunity for us to see these wonderful ships so full of history.

Hope you enjoy.

JR    :>)